• Have you voted?

Vote Points

Thread starter #1

fatdslug

Casual Noob
Platinum Donator
What are vote points used for again? I thought they were for crate keys, but still can't find the crate. Can anyone help me? I went to spawn and it looks cool, but it is scary. I can hear an echo and it's so empty. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Zebbeh

Casual Noob
Someone once said that they had problems making the crates with the commands changed in 1.13. They said the issue to be that you can no longer use the "give" command to give an item with an unnaturally high enchantment level, but I'm not sure about that because there should still be ways to do it.

iMJF

Casual Noob
im not sure about their reasons why but on the point of /give, you CAN put “broken“ enchants on /give items, but not from /enchant.

I think the issue is that the the enchant shop uses the /enchant command to work but the way that minecraft changed its commands means you can't put enchantments on items higher than they're meant to go (e.i. sharpness 10).

I think crates or pre-made items should be possible because they would come from a /give command and those allow for all kinds of modifications to them, from broken enchantments (sharpness 10) to attribute manipulation (max health or attack damage).

Thread starter #4

fatdslug

Casual Noob
Platinum Donator
All I know is there are other servers out there with 1.13 with crates. Not sure what they are doing (I have not had the opportunity to delve into the file/ scripting side on MineCraft). As far as I am concerned, the lack of communication is staggering. If it can't be done now, fine. But at least post something at regular intervals saying that there is nothing new to report. Right now it looks like Admins just don't care (sorry for being harsh - but that's how I feel).