• Have you voted?

Vault instructions

Edit: Just connect to any supernoobs.net on 1.8 and you'll be forwarded to the 1.8 server
Okay, so, the vaults are in. Every player gets two vaults, accessible via /pv 1 & 2. The size of said vaults is determined by the donation rank. Normal players will get 1 row, Bronze 2, Silver 3, Gold 4, Diamond 5, with Platinum getting 6 rows.

So, here's what you need to do. You need to login on a Minecraft 1.8 client, connect to supernoobs.net, then do /server oldscarlet, load up your stuff, then do /callmovers. And that's it! Give us a day or two to verify the contents of your vault and we'll move it. Keep in mind, we reserve the right to not move any item we deem to not work in the new world, and we'll leave a note with what we removed and why.

After that, you can login to the new server and use /pv 1 & 2 again to retrieve your valuables. Welcome to your new home.

Last edited:

Comments

In case an item gets withheld, is there a possibility of using that slot again?
If not, a list of unwanted items would be appreciated :)

In case an item gets withheld, is there a possibility of using that slot again?
If not, a list of unwanted items would be appreciated :)
Due to laziness, nope. Just a list. Most of what we're planning is to reduce quantities of certain items, but yeah.

Heirloom items are the type of thing we really want transferred. But oh well. :)

So the mass movement of things like diamonds or whatever could be cut down? that kind of thing?

kind of asking the same thing as jo but if we were to say fill out vaults with diamonds would you most likely remove them?

To extend, could you outline an acceptable amount of certain types of valuables we can take over, to save them from being taken away and us losing out on potential space to transfer things over?

To extend, could you outline an acceptable amount of certain types of valuables we can take over, to save them from being taken away and us losing out on potential space to transfer things over?
^^ What Jo said. Please?

How long the Transferring option will be available?
I'm not able to login to the game for a month...

So, I hit /callmovers before moving anything to my vault. Will that negatively impact anything or can you add things retroactively?