• Have you voted?

StevenDerp's Introduction

Thread starter #1
Hello, Noobs!

I'm horrible at making introduction threads, so I'm going to keep this simple and easy!

My name is Steven and I'm 23 years old, living in Canada. I went to college for a year doing Radio and Television, in hopes that I would become a radio broadcaster. That didn't turn out. So now I'm here, sorta! I've been doing podcasting for a little over 5 years off and on, and someday wish to start streaming.

Minecraft:

I've been playing Minecraft since 2012. I've been playing on Multiplayer servers since 2013. I've been highly interested in minigame servers and semi-vanilla. I've been a Moderator for a few major minigame servers, and have been an Operator for a smaller semi-van server. You can usually find me mining or gathering. I tend to live in crappy small houses, because I spend most of my time under ground :D. I tend to come and go with Minecraft and servers, so if I don't come online for a certain amount of time, don't worry! I'll be back! I'm usually a resourceful and helpful person, so if you need to ask me anything, please do!

Interesting Facts About Me:

- I'm currently a supervisor for a local coffee restaurant and I absolutely love it.
- My favourite colour is blue.
- My favourite number is 6.
- I have 3 dogs and 1 cat.
- I listen to all kinds of music, but mainly listen to Rock, Electronic, Dubstep, Metal or Pop (I pick and choose what I listen to, I don't like pop music stations, but I do like some pop songs).
- I've seen the following bands live in Concert: Billy Talent, Guns n' Roses and Green Day.

If there's anything else you want to know, or if I forgot something, please feel free to ask!

Thanks!

Iron_Cow2

Azure VIP
Crate Team
Welcome to the server Steven! We have a discord so you'll have to show off your radio voice sometime:p Other than that we're a pretty small tight knit community and we're happy to have you!

Book_Mouse

Rock Star
Platinum Donator
A fellow Canadian! Yeah, I found supernoobs after an educational & career fail...oh well. Hook us up with your YouTube info, I'll subscribe.

Enzichan

Archmage
Platinum Donator
Quest Team
Event Comittee
Good intro. Welcome! Share your youtube link, we're all a bunch of youtube creators and/or watchers here.

Thread starter #5
Thanks everyone for the kind welcomes! Sadly, I don't "really" have a youtube channel. Once I get finished setting up, I will be starting to make youtube content. I will create a thread when I am ready to publicly share my content :)

Happy mining, everyone!

NoNiche

NomNomNom
Staff member
Mod+
Build Team Architect
Platinum Donator
Wiki Team
Crate Team
Head Moderator
What a great, lovely, and informative introduction! I'm late to the party as I'm just getting back from Thanksgiving visits with family out of state, but welcome to the server Steven! Happy to have you here. :D

Sallavar

Helper
Helper
Platinum Donator
Welcome, Sir Steven of the North. I was born and raised in your southern neighbor, Minnesota and loved the borderlands. When we get up to doing Supernoobs commercials on Youtube ads, you're on the shortlist for voiceover. I have two friends that are former local TV reporters; neither lasted long because it's shit hours and hard to shove a mic in a grieving widow's face; the coffeeshop is probably better.
Regardless, I digress - welcome to Noobia. Enjoy your stay - sorry I mined all the emeralds before the exploratorium existed.

Thread starter #8
Welcome, Sir Steven of the North. I was born and raised in your southern neighbor, Minnesota and loved the borderlands. When we get up to doing Supernoobs commercials on Youtube ads, you're on the shortlist for voiceover. I have two friends that are former local TV reporters; neither lasted long because it's shit hours and hard to shove a mic in a grieving widow's face; the coffeeshop is probably better.
Regardless, I digress - welcome to Noobia. Enjoy your stay - sorry I mined all the emeralds before the exploratorium existed.
I'm in New Brunswick, so Maine would be the closest states, but I lived in Manitoba for 7 years so I visited Minnesota several times :)

I love the opportunity for voiceovers! Let me know if you guys need anything. I'll be happy to help where possible.