NomNomNom
Staff member
Mod+
Build Team Architect
Platinum Donator
Wiki Team
Crate Team
Head Moderator
Yeah I would. I've actually considered making one myself before.

Tieablecookie

Mod
Staff member
Platinum Donator
could be easily done with cobblestone instead of the traditional snow. give people efficiency 5 diamond pickaxes and put up a haste beacon. why cobblestone? because one could make an auto-cobblestone-generator combined with some redstone which would automatically refill the entire arena.
No need to painstakingly get all that snow, and place it above the lava pool.

ClaryMorgenstern

Ze potate
Staff member
Mod+
Platinum Donator
Azure VIP
Wiki Team
Quest Team
Crate Team
Last factions server I played on, there had been an arena, with a server warp, and a plugin to immediately replace all the snow. Unless you really want to build it yourself, I could see if Color would be interested in adding a simple plugin.

Thread starter #6
could be easily done with cobblestone instead of the traditional snow. give people efficiency 5 diamond pickaxes and put up a haste beacon. why cobblestone? because one could make an auto-cobblestone-generator combined with some redstone which would automatically refill the entire arena.
No need to painstakingly get all that snow, and place it above the lava pool.
Yeah sounds like a great idea

Thread starter #7
Last factions server I played on, there had been an arena, with a server warp, and a plugin to immediately replace all the snow. Unless you really want to build it yourself, I could see if Color would be interested in adding a simple plugin.
Yeah if you don't mind asking doesn't hurt. But if he says no i can use cookie's idea with the cobblestone.