• Have you voted?

Some Shrine Things That I made

Thread starter #1
2018-12-20_18.49.00.png 2018-12-20_18.49.08.png 2018-12-20_18.49.19_2.png 2018-12-20_18.49.37.png 2018-12-20_18.59.42.png These didn't take too long and I thought I should experiment with angles, so give me some feedback pls and yeah thanks for acknowledging my existence. ;)

NoNiche

NomNomNom
Staff member
Mod+
Build Team Architect
Platinum Donator
Wiki Team
Crate Team
Head Moderator
Looks really good! Especially for a small and quick build. The shape, design, and block choices are good. That said, some of that cobblestones texture could use some breaking up. Maybe some wood fence in place of the cobblestone walls in some places or mix in some mossy walls. Mixing in a few stone brick stairs/slabs amongst the cobble stairs/slabs up. The build could also maybe use some logs and other wood textures in there or more terracotta. Just a little bit of extra block variation goes a long way in my experience. Just a thought though as it looks great as it is and the temples shapes and use of stairs, slabs, and fences works well.

Thread starter #3
Looks really good! Especially for a small and quick build. The shape, design, and block choices are good. That said, some of that cobblestones texture could use some breaking up. Maybe some wood fence in place of the cobblestone walls in some places or mix in some mossy walls. Mixing in a few stone brick stairs/slabs amongst the cobble stairs/slabs up. The build could also maybe use some logs and other wood textures in there or more terracotta. Just a little bit of extra block variation goes a long way in my experience. Just a thought though as it looks great as it is and the temples shapes and use of stairs, slabs, and fences works well.
thanks for the suggestions I'll try them out next time (if I decide to make another shrine thingo)