• Have you voted?

Screenshot Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
This server is beauty, grace, and a random phallic floating object above spawn. But we won't talk about that. SuperNoobs has come back for another beautiful and breath taking screencap contest. Between the months of September and October, 2015, users can submit images of Scarlet and its SuperNoobs showing all that this server has to give. These images can show anywhere from Scarlet's users, the beauty of its waters, and even the hard work that that has hours of our weekends. But what's a contest without prizes? This year the winnings are high, with a grand prize of $75 USD voucher for the donation store, with 2nd place getting a $30 voucher and and $15 voucher.

The deadline is October 31st if that wasn't clear.

Edit: We may end up using some of the winning screenshots for the background page/Planet Minecraft pages
Further edit:
Yes, you may submit multiple images
Yes, Shaders are permitted
Hopefully the last edit:

Though you can submit multiple images, you will only have one that can win.
Also keep in mind, it might be a good idea for those of you with lovely towns to submit those, as those would look nice on Planet Minecraft. ;)

Last edited:

Comments

Status
"Sleeping with the Fishes!"

So i knew it was a bad idea to mess with the Minecraft mafia...

They gave me these new concrete boots, Concrete Boots.jpeg
and now i have a "Special relationship" with Nemo! Sleeping With The Fishes.jpeg :eek:;)

Projects and screenshots! yay! Love seeing the moments people capture :D

(keep in mind I build in all stone first and put the colour in later.. but I may not have this finished by end of the snapshot contest, so I'ma just leave this here)
Just WOW!, this thread is inspiring.:D

Status