• Have you voted?

Screenshot Contest Winners, Voting Rewards, and a Ender Dragon!

I suck at multi-tasking, and I hate November, so a whopping ten days after I had intended, here's the forum post! First off, the screenshot contest winners!
  1. Kerplunky
    The Treasury.png
  2. Benchriswii
    2015-09-16_16.03.58.png
  3. PearlescentMoon
2015-10-24_15.45.19.png
So with those results, I think it's safe to say next contest Staff will not be allowed to win. However, all the winners should have a coupon code in your private messages. If you have a problem of course come talk to me.

Also, in case you didn't notice the count down on the website, we have an ender dragon fight coming this Saturday! We might have a special surprise planned for you all. ;) That'll be 2PM MST, which translates to 1PM PST, 4PM EST, and 9PM GMT. (Curious what time in your zone? Just search Google for "What time is 2PM MST?")

And then the next thing everyone's been asking about is the top voter rewards. Rewards will be delivered tomorrow morning
  1. SnowByte
  2. Kerplunky
  3. Stellate
  4. arfermoment
  5. TashaTish
  6. Sallavar
  7. Duck_B0Y
  8. Oliver1727
  9. NotSoFamous1
  10. Dionysus96
  11. 21georgie
  12. benchriswii
  13. jam3z95
  14. Tesssss7
  15. Andysit7564
  16. BabblingBunny
  17. KariKurriKrafter
  18. Laserslug
  19. Nixykitten10
  20. TC_tyfr68
  21. Niels_De_Crock
  22. Anoose
  23. colorfulchew
  24. DrippinDuchess
  25. SlapMyNuts
  26. Eidcul
  27. Kugar
  28. limit9
  29. MogTheMoogle
  30. Nuno1fan

Last edited:
I suck at multi-tasking, and I hate November, so a whopping ten days after I had intended, here's the forum post! First off, the screenshot contest winners!
  1. Kerplunky
    View attachment 1160
  2. Benchriswii
    View attachment 1161
  3. PearlescentMoon
View attachment 1162
So with those results, I think it's safe to say next contest Staff will not be allowed to win. However, all the winners should have a coupon code in your private messages. If you have a problem of course come talk to me.

Also, in case you didn't notice the count down on the website, we have an ender dragon fight coming this Saturday! We might have a special surprise planned for you all. ;) That'll be 2PM MST, which translates to 1PM PST, 4PM EST, and 9PM GMT. (Curious what time in your zone? Just search Google for "What time is 2PM MST?")

And then the next thing everyone's been asking about is the top voter rewards. Rewards will be delivered tomorrow morning
  1. SnowByte
  2. Kerplunky
  3. Stellate
  4. arfermoment
  5. TashaTish
  6. Sallavar
  7. Duck_B0Y
  8. Oliver1727
  9. NotSoFamous1
  10. Dionysus96
  11. 21georgie
  12. benchriswii
  13. jam3z95
  14. Tesssss7
  15. Andysit7564
  16. BabblingBunny
  17. KariKurriKrafter
  18. Laserslug
  19. Nixykitten10
  20. TC_tyfr68
  21. Niels_De_Crock
  22. Anoose
  23. colorfulchew
  24. DrippinDuchess
  25. SlapMyNuts
  26. Eidcul
  27. Kugar
  28. limit9
  29. MogTheMoogle
  30. Nuno1fan
That is hilarious! 100% of the winners are staff xD trolololololol

Damn. I was really hoping to go Platinum and make a couple 6x days - big mining projects in the works!
Oh, well - nice shots ya'll. Benchriswii - I'll have to come visit sometime; yours is the only location i haven't visited.

at the risk of repeating myself... top three.. staff or not... it don't matter... they're just f*king awesome!
(and basically, if staff can put the work in to keep things flowing and still build like this, civilians like me have no excuse! next time!!! )

Damn. I was really hoping to go Platinum and make a couple 6x days - big mining projects in the works!
Oh, well - nice shots ya'll. Benchriswii - I'll have to come visit sometime; yours is the only location i haven't visited.
How much do you need for your diamond rank sall? I may be able to help you out a bit.

Ahh, sorry. I'm not sure if it's any consolation, but you had scored really high.

Congrats to the winners! Those are some really awesome builds! =D Good luck on the next contest folks! Maybe I'll have something screenshot worthy myself next time. =P

Please tell me you're still sucking at multi-tasking and that my inventory wasn't too full to credit these. My cable went out last night and kicked me so I got back in quick before work this morning to empty my inventory, but I'm afraid I missed this. C'est la vie ...

Please tell me you're still sucking at multi-tasking and that my inventory wasn't too full to credit these. My cable went out last night and kicked me so I got back in quick before work this morning to empty my inventory, but I'm afraid I missed this. C'est la vie ...
If you missed it, I did too. =P My hands weren't full. I'm thinking he just didn't do it yet.

"I'm a champion", haha. So, if you ever use these images for the site or somewhere else, lemme know. I wanna gloat in my glory. :)