• Have you voted?

Scarlet 3.0 FAQ

Okay, I decided to take some time and write this post so I don't waste time repeating myself. Expect me to edit this page frequently with questions that are asked, and don't be offended when you get a link to this page in response to a question.
Q: Will money transfer?
A: No

Q: Will my inventory transfer?
A: No, players will be receiving a vault

Q: Will McMMO transfer?
A: Yes

Q: When will the vault system be completed?
A: By the end of the week, but currently the focus is to get Towny, money, and everything on that side up and running ASAP so that players can play in the new world

Q: How big will vaults be?
A: If you're a donor, same size as a backpack, if not, 1 row.

Q: How big will the optional WorldEdit be?
A: The WorldEdit will kill the admins. So, we honestly don't want to do this option very much. And we don't want to go around saving worthless builds. But the players who use this server to build entire beautiful towns, we feel for. So... Currently, this is still up in the air. And I may opt for a different system entirely.

Q: Will points transfer?
A: Yes, but not immediately.

Q: What items will be removed by from my vault during the move?
A: Part of the focus is establishing a new economy with the new server. So, huge amounts of diamonds/iron, spawners, will be reduced in amount during the move.

Last edited:

Comments

Im liking this!! Can I ask formally for a plot to trasfer?? been here long long time and would like to keep some items dont need the hole town or anything like that Let me know thanks.

yes please mee tooo! lol, i'm happy to buy a donate WE from the store, and will still buy at least 1 anyway... I have big plans regardless :p

also, 1.) just to be clear do the items in a donator's backpack transfer?
and 2.) will the armour we're wearing transfer?

I thinks that's all i need to know ... for now mwahahah :D

Thanks and best of luck on the transfer, looking forward to it!

Do claims (especially bonus claims for those who have voted and donated) transfer?

Are donators allowed to give items away which they cant fit in there vaults?
(e.g spawners and items from crates)

I missed your update... Thanks for the guidance on packing for the move.
How long do you expect 'oldscarlet' to be kept live?

I'm probably missing something painfully obvious here, so please excuse my stupidity...

I believe you need $1000 to make a new town - how can one procure $1000 at the moment (and enough extra to maintain daily upkeep of said town) without a /bs store to spend points in, or the /auctionhouse to buy/sell items?

Is there some means of making in game money that i don't know about? Or is there something new in the works that'll just take a bit of time to implement?

I'm probably missing something painfully obvious here, so please excuse my stupidity...

I believe you need $1000 to make a new town - how can one procure $1000 at the moment (and enough extra to maintain daily upkeep of said town) without a /bs store to spend points in, or the /auctionhouse to buy/sell items?

Is there some means of making in game money that i don't know about? Or is there something new in the works that'll just take a bit of time to implement?
Vote, do /warp shop, sell one diamond, you now have enough to start a town.