• Have you voted?

Play Towny Scarlet 1.13 NOW - Timeline - More info about transfer process - Amnesty for banned players

1532322926456.png
Special thanks to those of you who gave your feedback, and input for what to do for the reset. Including- what many have asked for... A timeline!

Quick bits: beta.supernoobs.net has what will be the new server running on it now. Item transfer process is underway. Old Scarlet will be online. We're thinking about unbanning people.

Estimated Timeline
Tonight: beta.supernoobs.net's world file is reset from the Vanilla world. Most plugins are already loaded. Bugs and issues need to be found. This is the final world. Your builds here will be finalized.
Towny. Network specific features, /ne, won't work.
July 23rd: A poll asking about McMMO transfer will be made on Discord. Go check #polls tomorrow, or HELL GO JOIN DISCORD IF YOU HAVEN'T NOW?
July 25th: If the poll is successful, McMMO data will be transferred
July 28th: beta.supernoobs.net will replace scarlet.supernoobs.net. scarlet.supernoobs.net will move to /server oldscarlet
(Scarlet's Discord chat bot will be switched over to the 1.13 server at this time)
August 5th: Transfer plugin will be finalized, and implemented on Scarlet
August 12th: Transfer process for special builds to be finalized (a.k.a. you can request a build to be saved on this date)
August 19th: Waiting on other plugins to implement converting 1.12 items Items from the transfer process show up on 1.13
September 30th: Final date for getting your inventory approved
October 15th: All build applications should be input
October 30th: All builds should be transferred, Old Scarlet will be shut down

Old Scarlet Item Transfer Process
As many of you know, we will not be transferring money, or other items. Points will transfer automatically (they exist across the network regardless).

We will be allowing town blocks to be bought back for points. Details to come.

How will I transfer them?
Items will be transferred simply by having them in your inventory and backpack in the old server. Then- on the new server at a point in the future- you'll be able to request your items be reviewed for transfer via a command (this is a working design, and there's no plugin yet, so this is subject to change).

Valid Items to be transferred
  • Sentimental items (books, dumb gags)
  • Crate items, excluding raw diamond/emerald
  • Unique Spawners (plz not just a bunch of skelly spawners)
  • Shulkers that contain the items above
Amnesty
Internally we have been discussing giving a second chance to players banned for x-ray and other hacks. This, will not extend to players banned under circumstances of being a cunt. There are a lot of details, but I'd like to put forth the idea to the community. This isn't something we've decided yet, and I will be running a poll on Discord in the next week about the subject. However, I like the idea of using this new Minecraft version to give people another chance.

Last edited:

Comments

Old Scarlet Item Transfer Process
As many of you know, we will not be transferring money, or other items. Points will transfer automatically (they exist across the network regardless).

We will be allowing town blocks to be bought back for points. Details to come.
If the town blocks received from the crate need to be bought back, what about the Exp loots? I'm really missing my thousands of levels for enchanting right now...
Points purchase? Profile transfer? SOL?!?

how do i get there? g=) sorry <--supernoob
Make sure you pack up ASAP. Estimated date for beginning item transfer is August 5th and it would be best to be packed way before then if possible. Lots of players are already packed or packing. Don't forget to grab some screenshots of anything you want pictures of :)

Keep in mind that the only items being carried over will be :

• Sentimental items (books, dumb gags)
  • Crate items, excluding raw diamond/emerald
  • Unique Spawners (plz not just a bunch of skelly spawners)
  • Shulkers that contain the items above

Skulkers will make it so nice. i can do it without a backpack i think. i think i have 9 shulkers tops idk tho haha gonna be so much easier !