1. Have you voted?

Pearl... she is probably the coolest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kerplunky, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Kerplunky

Kerplunky Daddy Noob Staff Member Mod+ Platinum Donator Event Comittee

Minecraft username:
    Kerplunky/AntiKerp
    Gamertag:
    Kerplunkt
    Holy moly, here I am just not working at work when I should be working, and whats on Minecraft.net? Oh you know, our local legendary builder PearlescentMoon on *the* minecraft website featured right along next to the snapshot.

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/crafting-creature

@PearlescentMoon congratulations on making the front page of Minecraft.net. Now if I could just get her to post her stuff that gets put onto our server onto the Supernoobs PMC page. You just might make Supernoobs a litlte more famous in the Minecraft universe. Thanks for being part of our server!

2. ClaryMorgenstern

ClaryMorgenstern Mrs. Chew Staff Member Owner Wiki Team Platinum Donator Azure VIP Crate Team Quest Team

Minecraft username:
    ClaryMorgenstern
    I’m so proud of you, Pearl! <3

3. NoNiche

NoNiche NomNomNom Staff Member Mod+ Build Team Architect Wiki Team Platinum Donator Crate Team

Minecraft username:
    NoNiche
    Pearl, you're the best! I learn so much just from watching you build and am proud to know someone so talented and recognized :D

4. PearlescentMoon

PearlescentMoon Administrator Staff Member Admin Build Team Architect Build Team Member Platinum Donator

Minecraft username:
    PearlescentMoon
    PSN:
    PearlescentMoon
    Thank you so much guys, you flatter me too much <3

• Love Love x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Arfer Moment

Arfer Moment Moderator Moderator Platinum Donator Azure VIP

Minecraft username:
    arfermoment
    @PearlescentMoon See, told ya you were a rockstar... maybe i should have said Blockstar ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List