should the parrots be let out

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NekoHunter

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Platinum Donator
Yes, let's free them. I suggest that they be transferred into the wilderness outside spawn where they can fly free preferably while XP events are running so I can level up my hunting job and archery skill.

Tieablecookie

Mod
Staff member
Platinum Donator
FREE THE PAROOTS! They've managed get stuck in the glass, and it's our task to help them!

Please disregard this comment. in Umm. a completely fair debate not including threats of any sort, lordtemper and i have agreed that the parrots should stay inside the glass for display. Please note: There is no gun pointed at my head right now what so ever.

Last edited:

Tieablecookie

Mod
Staff member
Platinum Donator
Just like NPC villagers, parrots have no rights
i shall subject you to daily torcher, sexual harassment and Head-on pooping also known as Pooping on heads.

Please disregard this comment. in Umm. a completely fair debate not including threats of any sort, lordtemper and i have agreed that the parrots should stay inside the glass for display. Please note: There is no gun pointed at my head right now what so ever.

Last edited:

LordTemper

Smelly Noob
Platinum Donator
as to your ignorance, i shall subject you to daily torcher, sexual harassment and Head-on pooping also known as Pooping on heads.
The Nation of TwoBucks had a formal nationwide courtcase about the rights of animals and NPC villagers. In a 5-3 ruling, with a no vote from the judge, prosecutor, and defendant, it was determined that they do not have the same rights as humans.

Tieablecookie

Mod
Staff member
Platinum Donator
The Nation of TwoBucks had a formal nationwide courtcase about the rights of animals and NPC villagers. In a 5-3 ruling, with a no vote from the judge, prosecutor, and defendant, it was determined that they do not have the same rights as humans.
i'm still doing the daily torcher and pooping by the way

Tieablecookie

Mod
Staff member
Platinum Donator
starting todeh-ay! That's how we decide things here in Concretia. if you don't agree with the emperor, you're fornicated

Please disregard this comment. in Umm. a completely fair debate not including threats of any sort, lordtemper and i have agreed that the parrots should stay inside the glass for display. Please note: There is no gun pointed at my head right now what so ever. i do like the smiley though

Last edited: