Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Arfer Moment

Platinum Donator
Azure VIP
The Onyx Tattler
Onyx opens it's gates
Following many hundreds of hours of intense dedication and work in the making, the Supernoobs Onyx Prison Server opened it’s doors to some high risk inmates this week. The inmates were quickly put to work in the mines. The mines themselves occur in an assortment of biomes, providing both a challenge for the inmates and an atmospheric environment.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The inside skinny
It came to the attention of this reporter that the two founder members of the notorious ‘BlueLapisBlock Gang’ (who can not be named for legal reasons) were transferred in to face the rigours of this hardcore correctional facility. They were once reported to have allegedly said, “no prison server can hold us”, one of the gang was earlier observed in the Blood Sands (PvP) ‘exercise’ yard attempting to pick a fight with senior staff member, Mr. Niplgoat. Luckily Mr. Niplgoat was unharmed, and the gang member quickly subdued and sent back to work under the close scrutiny of the ever vigilant Chief Prison Warden - Mr. Colorful-'I’ll sleep when I’m dead'- Chew.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BREAKING NEWS
Daring escape following laundry raid!
2016-06-25_17.57.42.png
It has come to the attention of this reporter that laundry facilities were allegedly raided by the previously motioned ‘BLB’ gang members. Many pairs of clean socks were taken, but it is suspected they were after something much more sinister, Soft-Toilet-paper a high value black market commodity within the prison. Prisoners have also been know to use sponge-blocks. Seemingly there are urban myths of sponge-blocks growing in the wilderness, and the prisoners curiosity was peaked. While hiding in the bushes looking for ‘night birds’ A local *cough* ornithologist spotted the prisoners and took this picture. The prisoners were last seen running back toward the prison, stopping only to rub themselves up against some naturally growing sponges.
No confirmation or denial from the Prison as to the validity of any of the content in this article has been made.

Last edited:

akselj2

Smelly Noob
Platinum Donator
"We have a Report here of Arfer and Oliver rubbing themselves against illegal Sponges, I do Need The S.W.A.T Team to attack, cuz i can't break sponges"

Status
Not open for further replies.