• Have you voted?

o/

Thread starter #1
Hi there! My name is Jacob and I go by Sillyjake on the interwebs.
Within my first 15 minutes of playing this server so far, I can tell i'm going to enjoy it here.
It's a lot like the first Towny server I every played on which sadly got taken down a few years back :(
I've been looking for a new server to 'call home' ever since, but none of them ever had that charm or the staff were just plain asshats.
Anyways, Can't wait to meet everyone, Server seems good.

Iron_Cow2

Azure VIP
Crate Team
Hello Jacob! Welcome to the server, we're glad to have you here and hope you enjoy your stay. If you ever have any questions feel free to hit me up in-game.

Linksdrunk

Smelly Noob
Platinum Donator
Welcome to the server Sillyjake, if you ever form your own town and are looking for a nation to join, we at the Red Curtain CCCP nation would gladly accept you in and help provide resources to grow.

prop 1.jpg

Anorak

Smelly Noob
Platinum Donator
Welcome! I found this server the exact same way. If you need any help getting resources, money, or builds, feel free to contact me if I'm online. If not, there are always plenty of staff hanging around on the server and discord. Have fun :)

Sallavar

Helper
Helper
Platinum Donator
Hey J - Well, we can be asshats sometimes, but more the obnoxious, silly type than the mean, cruel type. Remember, soviet Communists are like drugs; just say no!