Hey peeps! I did more changelog stuff which normally would go into a change log, but with the new rules that are being applied I felt it deserved it's own server news thread, so here we go! Boop-a-doop! ~New Rules at the bottom!~
- Added trade plugin - You can now do /trade to open a trade menu with
- Added /warp noob
- Updated furniture Wiki
- Established a larger safe zone around spawn
- Linked Discord to gen chat. Check out the #scarlet-chat channel.
- Titles/Surnames are now visible in town and nation chat. Use /n set title/surname [resident] [text] if you are a nation leader if you are a mayor.
- Gold+ Donors are now able to write colors on signs using formatting codes
- Donors can now get more jobs
- Noob+ - 4
- Bronze - 5
- Silver - 6
- Gold - 7
- Diamond - 8
- Platinum - 9
- No harassment. Treat others with respect.
- Swearing is allowed, but don't exaggerate. Keep it respectful. Racial slurs will not be tolerated.
- No abusive exploits, or hacks for unfair advantages.
- No trolling in chat. Baiting others into fights will result in a ban.
- Don't advertise other servers for gain.
- Don't spam chat. Don't repeat characters or messages. No countdowns. Keep sentences below 3 lines of chat. Keep thoughts on the same line as much as possible.
- Use the appropriate chat channel for your audience.
- Comply with staff requests without complaining. Staff disrespect will not be tolerated.
- Speak English in public chats. Common phrases/greetings such as "Hola, Guten Tag, J'aime le fromage" are acceptable.
- No stealing/raiding/scamming/griefing/claiming over other's builds.
- Do not build on unclaimed territory. Claim your builds or staff will not be obligated to rollback your shit being stolen.
- If an abandoned build is in the way of your town, you may clean it up if the owner hasn't been on for more than 6 months. Before cleaning up, you must notify staff.
- No roleplay in gen chat pls.
- No PVP without consent.
Last edited by a moderator: