Thread starter #1

SlapMyNuts

Hore with a W
Staff member
Build Team Architect
Platinum Donator
Crate Team
Head Moderator
For the people who don't know me, I'm SlapMyNuts and many people know me by Slap.
So if you've not met me yet, don't be scared to say hi.
So.. where do i start?

On December 3rd 2013 which was 4 years ago, I joined a server called supernoobs.
I wasn't expecting much from this server since it was quite new at the time. I was welcomed by the owner, colorfulchew, and the first thing I said was "How much is it to make a town?"
At first, my intentions were to slay the ender dragon and claim #1 spot on /mctop and I only achieved 1 of them so I was pretty disappointed and I wanted to leave until I found out players drop their head upon death and that became an obsession of mine for quite some time.

During my earlier days, I remember being a pretty big trouble maker and I gave color a really difficult time by being really hard headed. I'm really glad that he put up with my immature days and didn't ban me :D. I even remember breaking his server one time and he got super mad at me but I'm just happy that we're over those days and we actually still became really good friends after that so thank you for putting up with my bullshit for the past 4 years.

As crazy as it sounds but back in the days when we had more than 7 people on, it was considered a lot. I'm just so glad I was there to see the server slowly grow and become more and more populated.

I'm extremely grateful that I get to share these amazing memories with the people on the server, these 4 years were amazing and I've met so many wonderful people. It's amazing seeing how much the server has changed and grown throughout these years and I hope there will be many more to come. <3

Love, Slap

P.S. I still love cake

Iron_Cow2

Azure VIP
Crate Team
SLAP Kawaii! -fangirls- This server freaking loves you, I expect to see a 10 year anniversary in the distant future. <3

NoNiche

NomNomNom
Staff member
Mod+
Build Team Architect
Platinum Donator
Wiki Team
Crate Team
Head Moderator
Lovely post Slap <3 ! This server is lucky to have you be a part of it. :D