• Have you voted?

Magishop- The shopping district of Magi in Turrim

Thread starter #1

Enzichan

Archmage
Platinum Donator
Quest Team
Event Comittee
There are tons of shops on the server now, and that's awesome! I just wanted to remind everyone that we have shops in my town, too!

My shop is located in the downstairs of the spawn building for /warp magishop

When you first go downstairs the landing will have magical good like enchanted books, potions, and special crated items.

Go down the stairs and you'll find all kinds of basic items and goods to help you build whatever.

If I don't have what you're looking for, check out the shops outside. I also have a few of my favorite shops listed on the warp list upstairs.

We still have lots of free plots for others to make shops here, as well. You don't have to be a town member because they're all embassy plots.
This place is constantly growing, changing, and looking better so stop by frequently to see if we have something new!

NekoHunter

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Platinum Donator
Located conveniently outside /warp magishop, Emporium Crystallum brings you the highest quality wares of the free people of the sovereign city-state of Crystallum.

Browse our selection of fine Prismarine blocks, including the Sea Lantern, prized for its mysterious luminosity!

Need that extra boost while flying around with your elytra? Neko's Rocket Fuel gives your wings wings!

And much, much more!

Emporium Crystallum is located in Lot 7 of the Magi_In_Turrim shopping district. From /warp magishop, head outside to the second building on the right. The Emporium is open seven days a week, from 8:05AM to 8:00AM UTC. If we don't have what you're looking for, just /mail NekoHunter "your message". Come on down to Emporium Crystallum today!

NoNiche

NomNomNom
Staff member
Mod+
Build Team Architect
Platinum Donator
Wiki Team
Crate Team
Head Moderator
Excellent posts you two. Perhaps I should look into setting up a shop around here :)