• Have you voted?

LET THERE BE UPDATE! PETS ARE BACK(donor only) AND MORE!

Key Changes
  • Network Updated to 1.9.4
  • OldScarlet Shutting Down
  • Pets available to donors on old scarlet
  • Increase in town bank capacity
Greetings folks! I'm happy to say that the network has now been upgraded to 1.9.4. Update your clients!

In addition, OldScarlet will now be discontinued. In the past two weeks there have been two vaults submitted, so.. I think that server's reached it's EOL, plus, the chat plugin has been bugging out because of it being on the same network.

For those of you that played on the 1.8 server, an old feature is making it's way back onto the server! The pet plugin! Now donors are able to get a pet, ride it around, tickle it's scrotum, and have a grand ole' time!

Last edited:
;3 Ahh when we gonna take our stuff back from 1.8? I've already /callmovers ;p ?! And how to take 'em ;3? Luv yall <3

Can someone please give me the IP to connect to? Since the 1.8 server was taken down, when I try to join in 1.9 it tells me that oldscarlet is outdated. I've tried noobs.sexy and supernoobs.net - having no luck though.

Can someone please give me the IP to connect to? Since the 1.8 server was taken down, when I try to join in 1.9 it tells me that oldscarlet is outdated. I've tried noobs.sexy and supernoobs.net - having no luck though.
Make sure you are on version 1.9.4, scarlet.supernoobs.net will directly connect you to Scarlet, and you'll probably get a "Client out of date" message.