NomNomNom
Staff member
Mod+
Build Team Architect
Platinum Donator
Wiki Team
Crate Team
Head Moderator
Hey everyone! I'm NoNiche, but you can either call me Justin (My real name) or just Niche will work too! Niche preferably actually since it's a single syllable and one letter shorter.

I love survival, building, and making friends. I'm pretty social as long as I'm not too busy or AFK (Which I am indeed AFK quite a bit because yanno real life beckons sometimes!)

I have a fiancee, a dog named Toby after the dog from The Great Mouse Detective (He's a mutt basset-pitbull mix with a massive head, strong as an ox, but tiny legs so we describe him as a T-rex, because big head;little arms.), a leopard gecko named Leo (or Leah) we're still not sure if it's male or female, and a bearded dragon named Eva after Eva from Wall-e. We live in North Carolina in the United States. She's a teacher and I'm in a transition phase (don't ask lol). Hmm, what else. Oh and I'm currently 27.

I've already made many friends here and look forward to making more. I really like it here and plan to be here for a very long time and build a sweet town! Anything else You want to know about me just ask and I may divulge answers provided it's nothing too personal. See yah in the game!