• Have you voted?

Halloween: Hallow's Tear & Halloween Sale

There's been a rift to another world that has opened! Use /warp hallowstear (edit: use /warp crate and go into the portal on your left for now) to venture into the broken world.

From October 31st-November 6th, the Halloween World will remain open, and the donation store has a sale going on. So be sure to go check it out.
Sale
  • Halloween Only: Crate Keys 66.66% off!
  • Scarlet & Azure & Ruby Ranks, points, staff heads 33.33% off!
  • Consumables 66.66% off!
Attractions
  • Quests
    • Several quests that grant crate keys!
    • Spot quest givers by the notes above their head
  • Custom Mobs
    • Witches, Zombies, Skeletons, and something special…
    • The pumpkin king spawns every 90 minutes.
  • Crate
    • Get to the crate by doing /warp hallows tear, then proceeding through the portal. The NPC and crate will be immediately to your left
    • Over 30 items!
    • Special Food Items
    • Keys start at just 25 points per key!
Attribution
All the love belongs to the newly formed Events Committee. Lets look forward to more things like this in the future! And hopefully with a little more time to plan too. :)
Notice: This post may be updated periodically with better new information as I ship more features
Minor note: If you can't redeem the key in the Halloween world, use /warp crate and use that.

Last edited:

Comments

Ok so if anyone has gotten the Horseman's chestplate from the crate. you may have noticed the auto speed(supposed to give you speed 2 while wearing) doesnt work. so if you already have one and want a fixed on come see me ill replace your broken one with a fixed one

Ok so if anyone has gotten the Horseman's chestplate from the crate. you may have noticed the auto speed(supposed to give you speed 2 while wearing) doesnt work. so if you already have one and want a fixed on come see me ill replace your broken one with a fixed one
how about my Chestplate of the Creator? I got it from a top30 voting spot way back: it gives +0.1 speed, but if I sneak with it on, I glitch back all the time :(

how about my Chestplate of the Creator? I got it from a top30 voting spot way back: it gives +0.1 speed, but if I sneak with it on, I glitch back all the time :(
yea that is just part of the item and command blocks in vanilla mc. the special enchantment is form a plugin so no i can not sorry.