• Have you voted?

Free Christmas Key Crate and Donation Store Sale, both ending December 31st

Hey! If you somehow have avoided every single message in game about the keys, let's cover the basics!
  • Head on over to the donation store category, type in your username and then choose "Buy", you will not be charged for this, and it will not ask for your credit card so long as you choose the correct category.
  • Then wait 1-5 minutes, you do not need to log out, but you will need to have an open inventory slot
  • Once you have the key, use the command "/spawn" to head back to our spawn, then head back and to the left until you reach the snow covered crate room
  • Then use the key on the crate with snowflakes falling out

Also for the lunatics who have read this far down, there's a temporary 1 in 100 chance of getting a crate key from voting until the 31st. The crate keys must be used by the 31st. The donation store sale will also be ending on the 31st. Also, I love you.

Anyway you'd consider letting buy a few more? I purchased one extra, but now it says I'm not allowed to purchase more.

If nothing else, I'm gonna keep multi-voting like a ballot-stuffer 'till the 31st!

Anyway you'd consider letting buy a few more? I purchased one extra, but now it says I'm not allowed to purchase more.

If nothing else, I'm gonna keep multi-voting like a ballot-stuffer 'till the 31st!
Whoops, didn't mean to have the user limit on that. Side effect from being lazy and copying everything. It's removed now.

Finally, it's about time some one put this up. People have been asking in chat every day. Now we can send them a link and they get to bot only see how to do it but see the supernoobs site too. Thanks Color :)

Finally, it's about time some one put this up. People have been asking in chat every day. Now we can send them a link and they get to bot only see how to do it but see the supernoobs site too. Thanks Color :)
The crate key give-away is over pink... This post was also made quite a while ago.