• Have you voted?

First Vault Wave

I'm sure many of you have been anxiously awaiting this, and many of you have been not so subtle about that anxiety, but here it is. Hopefully. You should now be seeing your vaults on Scarlet 1.9 via /pv 1 & /pv 2. If your vault didn't transfer at all, please contact me. But it's important that you take your items out of your vault on the new server. The vault storage is by no means permanent, and the plugin will be removed in the near future. Again, if you have an issue, please get in contact with a staff member.
edit:
IF YOUR NAME IS NOT IN THIS LIST, YOU DID NOT DO /callmovers AND SHOULD GO DO THAT IF YOU WANT YOUR VAULT MOVED

All vaults moved: NeopolitanDream, LukeShaiwalker, SlapMyNuts, XXXQQQ2, benchriswii, iPineappleParade, Bangmyteastytwt, NotSoFamous1, arfermoment, Deadislander, TheConky, Town_Mayor, NiplGoat, Expelllliarmus, TotallyNotChloe, MostFamous, PinkCookie_101, MisCookieMonster, GoddessOfPizza, CreepahGriefah, FakeBakn3, Infernalized, Kerplunky, Nyaancat, SkittlesYaKnow, Nyaancat, xSabz, KiritoKazuto_314, Cuda_, Whiitey_, MsEscreal, Monsterwaffle, PearlescentMoon, Delnass, Sallavar, Destalos, SkorpionvX, KyleSC, SirAppleLot, MrBobDole, CaptainPinkiez, pismocrab, Easau, mooman6900, OppenBYEmer, Phillburt, galeadude123, Orangely, Nabi, Cdr_Waffle, muhaisdead, RB24680, Joannu, DragonFir3, judeman222, ianguy9, xJesusx, zatrid159, TieableCookie, tmxkillet, coins62, WinterFish, epiczombiepigman, Hobbs__, Neverywhere, Oo_Suka_oO, Neverywhere, Nicolaila, mdunlavy, Tablejai, Rampykid, EthicalCraft, Circusturtle, hillbilly165, Gulagboy, Lordtemper, Andysit7564, _RoboCop__, BriarRose7, Ulfrikr, Nixykitten10, BatlyBat, circusnarwhal, BlueSilurian, Maggot_, thebluedwarth, Pickled_Lemon, EternalStoic, OjiiOtousan, Nevos and Switzer1113

Last edited:

Comments

Just checked, and most items got through. I think (again, think) I see a number drop for a couple of the higher-value items, which I understand, but nothing was 100% removed which is much appreciated!