• Have you voted?

Enter Enzichan

Thread starter #1

Enzichan

Archmage
Platinum Donator
Quest Team
Event Comittee
Hey there friends and fiends, I'm Enzeru aka Enzi-chan. I'm a 20-something gamer chic who also identifies as otaku and weird. I mostly joined to play with my friend, Yokomitch.

I'm a minecraft veteran (been playing for a couple years now on different servers) and a former server owner (got tired of hosting companies screwing us around). I've seen my share of good and bad servers. The good ones, sadly, die out.

I also play various rpgs and mmos such as Dragon Age, Guild Wars 2, Pokemon, Skyrim, ect.

As far as anime goes, I mostly watch main stream stuff but occasionally I'll go off the beaten path and watch something obscure.

I'm no good at intros, I just do them because I feel like I should. Anyway, I'll see you people in game.

Last edited:

colorfulchew

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Bronze Donator
Azure VIP
Developers Developers Developers
Crate Team
Is this the way the server treats new members? :/
Nope. We do that fraternity style. Light hazing, potentially breaking several laws, all the mean while worrying that you are better than us.
Welcome to supernoobs.net ;)

Nabi

The Strongest Fairy!
Staff member
Admin
Build Team Architect
Platinum Donator
;)

Welcome to the server. :3
I'm weeaboo trash, so we can talk anime/games or something ingame, idk. o_O

Stellate

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Build Team Architect
Build Team Member
Platinum Donator
Welcome to the server Enzi, I think you'll find a lot of others who share similar interests. Hopefully you enjoy your time here ^ ^

Thread starter #13

Enzichan

Archmage
Platinum Donator
Quest Team
Event Comittee

colorfulchew

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Bronze Donator
Azure VIP
Crate Team
That picture from that movie my niece always makes me put in the Blue-ray player... Ouch.
Welcome to the server though! Never really got much into Guild Wars, was more of a WoW Player myself. Enjoyed Oblivion more than Skyrim, don't like anime much.... So... While I can't relate, you covered the basics in your intro. So props for doing it!

Kerplunky

Daddy² Noob
Staff member
Mod+
Platinum Donator
Event Comittee
Anime and video games... sounds like the rest of us. You'll fit in just fine, just remember many people in here are sarcastic, maybe everyone. See you in the server, happy crafting.

Thread starter #16

Enzichan

Archmage
Platinum Donator
Quest Team
Event Comittee
Anime and video games... sounds like the rest of us. You'll fit in just fine, just remember many people in here are sarcastic, maybe everyone. See you in the server, happy crafting.
Thanks for the welcome.

benchriswii

True Noob
Mod+
Platinum Donator
Quest Team
Event Comittee
welcome!!
and colors like that sometimes you will get used to it.
but enjoy you stay on supernoobs with all us supernooy people