• Have you voted?

Clearlag still eating diamonds

Vatticone

Casual Noob
Platinum Donator
Not sure where you would have gotten the idea it was otherwise. Dropped items have always been cleaned by Clearlag. Other things, too.

Thread starter #3

Zebbeh

Casual Noob
Not sure where you would have gotten the idea it was otherwise. Dropped items have always been cleaned by Clearlag. Other things, too.
Weren't diamonds and similar ignored by Clearlag on the old scarlet? I thought that NoNiche fixed the black/whitelist to make that be the case on the current scarlet too. I'm not quite sure anymore.

sturdley

Helper
Helper
Platinum Donator
Azure VIP
The plugin allows for whitelisting certain items - diamonds, emeralds, and other select items used to be whitelisted on old scarlet and in theory were carried over to new scarlet. I know NoNiche was tweaking the list, but it sounded like the plugin may not have been honoring the list at that time.

NoNiche

NomNomNom
Staff member
Mod+
Build Team Architect
Platinum Donator
Wiki Team
Crate Team
Head Moderator
Yeah I added quite a lengthy list of items to be ignored a long time ago, but it seems to be hit or miss as to whether or not it is working. Not sure what the issue is .-. I'll take a look at it if I get a chance.

Neverywhere

True Noob
Silver Donator
I'm obviously not sure in this case, but when it comes to input filters malfunctioning, in 99% of the cases it's a typo in the input file.
I'd say double-check the items you've added (maybe add them chunk by chunk, and see if smaller lists work), and make sure they all still exist (if memory serves, more than a few item codes changed in 1.13).
If importing one specific item code results in an error, I'm not sure the plugin is smart enough to output it legibly...

Good luck!
- Nev