1. Have you voted?
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas comes to Super Noobs!

Discussion in 'Server News' started by colorfulchew, Dec 24, 2016.

By colorfulchew on Dec 24, 2016 at 5:30 PM
  1. colorfulchew

colorfulchew Owner Staff Member Platinum Donator Owner Developers Developers Developers

Male
    Minecraft username:
    colorfulchew
    Gamertag:
    colorfulchew
    Twitch:
    colorfulchew
    YouTube:
    colorfulchew
    Hello folks! I hope you're as happy as I am that Christmas is here. And many of you have been wondering what the hell we're doing for Christmas... So I'll tell you! We're bringing all the Christmas. That's right. All of it. Do you need anymore?

Well, specifically the Christmas crate is in /warp crate, and there's a new Christmas town! Do quests and spread holiday cheer! I actually don't know if that's a good description for it, but I'm going to assume that the quest team did just that. If not I'll have to post a note in the sweatshop. Seriously, mad props to @benchriswii and @OrionPax6 for working on the quests. And to @PearlescentMoon @SkittlesYaKnow and @Joannu for working on the build itself.

Anyways, this has been a lot of rambling, but one last thing, the holiday sale is here. From today until the 1st of next year, enjoy a 1/3rd off all purchases from the donation store! Happy holidays anyways everyone! I'll be in my room dreaming of Star Pigs.

ChristmasTown.jpg

Seriously though, go check out the winter wonderland. It's bootiful.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List

Comments

Discussion in 'Server News' started by colorfulchew, Dec 24, 2016.