• Have you voted?

Build Competition Results!

Will you participate in the next build competition?

• Total voters
Hello everyone, and welcome back to some more juicy build competition information; this time, the decided winners of the build comp!

There was not a big turn out at all in terms of the number of participants and the running of another competition is hanging in the void. If more people put up a hand of interest, I may run another.

Without further delay, here are the chosen winners after tallying up the scores I had received.

-------------------First Place----------------------
Zatrid159

-------------------Second Place----------------------
circusnarwhal

-------------------Third Place----------------------
iMJF

-------------------Honorable Mentions----------------------
Thank you to WinterFish and Falling_upward for also entering last months build competition! Everyone had such lovely concepts and the difficulty to pick between them all was elevated.

I hope to see you all participating in the next competition, hopefully with some new faces on the build scene.

If you have won a prize, please speak to myself or our glorious leader colorfulchew to receive your chosen steam key and voucher code.

From the ghost admin you all [don't] remember,
Pearl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Shame to have missed a spot in the top 3 but I'm glad it went to three people who deserved it with some amazing builds, well done guys!

Nice win Zatrid, I figured you had it in the bag once I saw your space base(?) hellscape. :cool:

Oh, hey! I placed! :)

Where do we contact you for key and code rewards?
I've been messaging the winners one by one, Circ's had a message pending for a while so if you want to get your Steam key pick in now that's fine. Just message me whenever.

*tries editing the post with pretty pictures*
-*shows in preview*-
*Doesn't show after the post has been fully edited*
Well that went great. Imgur links it is!

I've been messaging the winners one by one, Circ's had a message pending for a while so if you want to get your Steam key pick in now that's fine. Just message me whenever.
Circ is away at camp, she'll be back in about a week if I remember correctly.... maybe less.