1. Have you voted?

Unresolved Beheading isn't working

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by NotsoFamous1, Nov 7, 2017.

1. NotsoFamous1

NotsoFamous1 Casual Noob

Minecraft username:
    NotSoFamous1
    Alright so Beheading isnt working on all my items that have the enchant. Any help is appreciated. :) ( . ) ( . ) !

2. NoNiche

NoNiche NomNomNom Moderator Build Team Architect Build Team Member Platinum Donator

Minecraft username:
    NoNiche
    Which weapons have you tried it with? (I'm assuming at least the summer sword and spoopy sword, but are there any others?)

Which mobs have you tried it on? (zombies, skeletons, wither skeletons, or creepers)

Were the mobs spawned naturally or from spawners? (not that it should matter, but the more information the better.)

I don't think I've had any trouble out of mine, but just to be sure I'll hop on and test both swords on a variety of mobs. :)

UPDATE: Alrighty then! So after some very brief testing (About 15 minutes so hardly enough to be fully conclusive, but still enough to get an idea) I've come to the conclusion that the Spoopy Sword's beheading enchant isn't working. The summer sword on the other hand still works just fine. I spent about 10 minutes slaying zombies at a grinder. After only using the Summer sword for about a minute I had several heads. I then switched over to the Spoopy sword and used it for about 7 minutes and not a single head dropped. I then repeated the test on the creeper grinder and got the same results. Several creeper heads almost immediately using the Summer Sword and zero heads after quite a few minutes with the Spoopy Sword.

The only thing that has me puzzled is that you said none of your weapons with beheading are working so I'd still like it if you could list off all the weapons you have that the beheading enchant is not working on, please. :D

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. colorfulchew

colorfulchew Owner Staff Member Owner Platinum Donator Developers Developers Developers

Home Page:
    Minecraft username:
    colorfulchew
    Gamertag:
    colorfulchew
    Twitch:
    colorfulchew
    YouTube:
    colorfulchew
    Thanks for doing some testing on this Niche. Extremely helpful information.

4. NoNiche

NoNiche NomNomNom Moderator Build Team Architect Build Team Member Platinum Donator

Minecraft username:
    NoNiche
    Thank you Chew :)

5. NotsoFamous1

NotsoFamous1 Casual Noob

Minecraft username:
    NotSoFamous1
    Summer sword and spoopy sword, spawner, spawned mobs, zombie, skelly, pigmen, were the ones i tested, i just tested again and no heads. both swords dont work for me

6. NotsoFamous1

NotsoFamous1 Casual Noob

Minecraft username:
    NotSoFamous1
    Ill test the other sword and get back to you

7. NotsoFamous1

NotsoFamous1 Casual Noob

Minecraft username:
    NotSoFamous1
    Summer sword is worker, so i can confirm with you noniche :) lol so spoopy not working

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. NoNiche

Minecraft username:
    NoNiche
    Thanks Notso :)

9. Tieablecookie

Tieablecookie Smart-ArSE Helper

Minecraft username:
    TieableCookie
    maybe it's because the spoop sword has beheading I not II and the plug-in we're using only accepts beheading II and not I?

10. NoNiche

Minecraft username:
    NoNiche
    That's the conclusion I've come to as well.

11. NotsoFamous1

NotsoFamous1 Casual Noob

Minecraft username:
    NotSoFamous1
    Is the sword going to be adjusted?

12. NoNiche

Minecraft username:
    NoNiche
    I imagine it will be at some point when they find the time, but it'll probably also require swapping them out with the new ones. Could be a little bit. I'd suggest using the summer sword in the meanwhile if you're after heads. Otherwise the spoopy sword is better in all other regards.

13. NotsoFamous1

NotsoFamous1 Casual Noob

Minecraft username:
    NotSoFamous1