NomNomNom
Staff member
Mod+
Build Team Architect
Platinum Donator
Wiki Team
Crate Team
Head Moderator
As some may know and for those of you who don't, r/minecraft on reddit hosts bi-weekly build competitions. This most recent contest was to build a town square. Unfortunately I started on it a week late and ran into crunch time last night so a few of the buildings and such are rushed and there are a lot of things I would have done/added/changed if I would have had more time, but such is life. Maybe I'll revisit it in the future and put in some work on it.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my town square album with you and a link to r/minecraft for those of you who might be interested in submitting a build of your own for the next bi-weekly challenge (which is still TBA, but should be posted tomorrow)!

Here is a sneakpeek incase you don't feel like rifling through an album (it's 30+ images)
2018-07-21_03.30.28.png

Here is the link to the album of my Baylore Town Square build

And here is the link to r/minecrafts bi-weekly build page

Thread starter #4

NoNiche

NomNomNom
Staff member
Mod+
Build Team Architect
Platinum Donator
Wiki Team
Crate Team
Head Moderator
That was pretty awesome! Did you have it all planned out before building?
Thank you! Just a rough idea. The majority of it was just winging it as I went. The only thing I knew for sure was that I wanted it on a bay and to have a large park with a river cutting through it in the middle surrounded by buildings.

SlapMyNuts

Hore with a W
Staff member
Build Team Architect
Platinum Donator
Crate Team
Head Moderator
This looks absolutely wonderful niche <3
Your building skills has improved so much since i met you and honestly that brings a tear to my eye :') and I can't wait for us to work on more projects together in the future

Thread starter #7

NoNiche

NomNomNom
Staff member
Mod+
Build Team Architect
Platinum Donator
Wiki Team
Crate Team
Head Moderator
This looks absolutely wonderful niche <3
Your building skills has improved so much since i met you and honestly that brings a tear to my eye :') and I can't wait for us to work on more projects together in the future
Thanks Slap! I'm excited to work on builds together as well! Maybe you can team up with me for an r/Minecraft build sometime too. If one that strikes your fancy comes along that is. I'm not too sure what I'm going to do with the current one. Anyway, I hope we can work on a lot of server builds together after the reset!

Thank you