1. Have you voted?

Bank at spawn

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by MrJosh86, Sep 10, 2017.

1. MrJosh86

MrJosh86 Smelly Noob Platinum Donator

Minecraft username:
    MrJosh86
    So i really hope this is just a temporary glitch, but, i just went to see if the bank at spawn was working yet (it appears to be) but i apparently now have no money in there... before all the economy shenanigans happened i had at least 60 million in there :confused:

2. MrJosh86

MrJosh86 Smelly Noob Platinum Donator

Minecraft username:
    MrJosh86
    I'm pretty sure i had a bunch of exp saved in there too that's now gone also.

3. Tieablecookie

Tieablecookie Smart-ArSE Helper

Minecraft username:
    TieableCookie
    The same happened to me :(, i had around 50M in there.

Maybe color has to still divide all the money by 10, for practically for everyone which is a lot of work, maybe we will get it soon... or not.

4. NoNiche

NoNiche NomNomNom Moderator Build Team Architect Build Team Member Platinum Donator

Minecraft username:
    NoNiche
    Yes, Color is still working on it. First he had to fix the plug-in itself I believe and now he has to figure out the money aspect. It's probably a lot of difficult work so everyone please be patient! :)

For now I would advise against using the bank just as to not cause any further complications!

5. Book_Mouse

Book_Mouse Rock Star Staff Member Mod+ Platinum Donator

Minecraft username:
    Book_Mouse
    lol, says Niche who's been nagging color as much as anyone. Maybe we should start a support group.

6. NoNiche

NoNiche NomNomNom Moderator Build Team Architect Build Team Member Platinum Donator

Minecraft username:
    NoNiche
    I only nag him as a joke! :p Hopefully he knows I'm just kiddin' when I rib him about it lol.

Also, if we start a support group I'll be there Tuesdays and Thursdays!

7. Arfer Moment

Arfer Moment Moderator Moderator Platinum Donator

Minecraft username:
    arfermoment
  8. Anorak

Anorak Smelly Noob Platinum Donator

Minecraft username:
    Anoraki
    I lost 17mil that was in my bank awhile ago. It's clearly a plug-in issue. I'd totally scrap the plug-in and find a new one.

9. Book_Mouse

Book_Mouse Rock Star Staff Member Mod+ Platinum Donator

Minecraft username:
    Book_Mouse
    Welcome back to the server Anorak. There have been changes to the economy ( all money was reduced to 10% what it was, basically just slashed a zero off the end ) and the bank plugin has always worked well, color is just making some adjustments so it reflects the new economy.