• Have you voted?

Ahoj! DJGinger in da howz!

Thread starter #1
Current MC ingame name is Aidakone Belasko (historical family name.. my family had so many crazy names, incl mine, it makes RP/IDs a breez!)
I am multilingual from varied ethnic family who is currently in US. I am x-military and usually do P/T DJ'ing in RL. Gamer, tabletop player and sports competitor.
Recent couple years I am certifiable NEET. This is not voluntary...
I would use my skin but I change them too much, so my pro pic from work will do :3. I am tall, hair is red for a lil longer, snarky, irreverent,

Though I have been grinding and lurking a while the forum hated me until today. I was going to screen record the process.. and... ! it went through. I am Veri fiiied! Imagine that. I am new to server, my old MC home went extinct so I was looking for new. I like small perks (homes, back, minmaps, economy/employment systems, 'buyable' flight for building) but mostly am survival player, specially with a $6 mouse. I mess with redstone but don't make auto farms-like hands on , like to build big NE European castles usually, but am trying occidental buildings recent (India, Korea, China, Japan). My son, cousin and best friend came with me. But those of us here in AZ couldn't register til now. (cousin lives next door but uses my wifi, son of course lives with me. They can intro their own selves... even claim me if they dare...lol). I am the Bozz Ginjaninja of my household and the OG Gari Mi (My 'mi' means Not yet, Hers means "beautiful")
I can be social but I don't like pausing to post in chat usually, so will make one long intro to light up the basics about me. I will join the Discord chat if asked..

*WAVES*

Kerplunky

Daddy² Noob
Staff member
Mod+
Platinum Donator
Event Comittee
I had to lurk, but what did you do in the Army? We used to have a high concentration of active duty and Veterans on this server, but it seems mostly younger players these days. Welcome to the server.

- Another Vet.

Thread starter #4
First I was in Ammo. I was originally 55x. Was idiot mike a while, 92Water P and 93Papa. My last MOS does not count because I discharged early for family crisis. Been sneakin around Panama, Been to sandy places, Earned my Gold Palm & VFW membership. I was just short of retirement points (family crisis so I didnt reup) so will go to USPS to finish them later.

Kerplunky

Daddy² Noob
Staff member
Mod+
Platinum Donator
Event Comittee
First I was in Ammo. I was originally 55x. Was idiot mike a while, 92Water P and 93Papa. My last MOS does not count because I discharged early for family crisis. Been sneakin around Panama, Been to sandy places, Earned my Gold Palm & VFW membership. I was just short of retirement points (family crisis so I didnt reup) so will go to USPS to finish them later.
Jeez. So you're not one of these young Vets. Nice BDU's, lol. I was 11B, 82nd ABN and 173rd ABN. Did a few tours, got out in 7, but that was 12 years ago. I came down on orders for Recruiter while I was in Afghanistan and said "fuck no", signed a Dec Statement and I was out as soon as we finished the deployment. Been around. About to switch to a GS job, finish my 12 1/2 years and get me a retirement check as I turn 50. Should be easy sailing from here out, hopefully.

Well, enjoy the server. I'm mostly on during the weekends, I got two babies so I'm busy every evening. So, maybe see you around. Nice to meet ya.