1. Have you voted?

Acrobatics Graceful Roll

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Iron_Cow2, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Iron_Cow2

Iron_Cow2 Helper Helper

Minecraft username:
    Iron_Cow2
    At level 1000 the activation for graceful roll should be 100 percent. It's sporadically activating when it wants instead.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Linksdrunk

Linksdrunk Casual Noob

Minecraft username:
    linksdrunk
    Are you sure its not due to some of the armor the server has?

3. Iron_Cow2

Iron_Cow2 Helper Helper

Minecraft username:
    Iron_Cow2
    Positive.

4. NoNiche

NoNiche NomNomNom Moderator Build Team Architect Build Team Member Platinum Donator

Minecraft username:
    NoNiche
  5. NotsoFamous1

NotsoFamous1 Casual Noob

Minecraft username:
    NotSoFamous1
    It could be a spawn, beacon refresh. when i go back to the top of my acrobatics farm ihave to wait 3 second for beacon to refresh and graceful is 100%, the first 3 or 4 drops can be *lagged* kinda and doesnt do Graceful fall. Hope that helps, if not Iron is a noob ;) lol mooooooooo

6. Arfer Moment

Arfer Moment Moderator Moderator Platinum Donator

Minecraft username:
    arfermoment
    i think notso's right same happens with my acro thingamibob and beacon setup

7. Iron_Cow2

Iron_Cow2 Helper Helper

Minecraft username:
    Iron_Cow2
    The first drop I can get to work by waiting after tele. It's random after that if any drops after that work.

8. NoNiche

NoNiche NomNomNom Moderator Build Team Architect Build Team Member Platinum Donator

Minecraft username:
    NoNiche
    How far are you dropping before you hit shift? I think it has to be pretty close to the landing.

9. NoNiche

Minecraft username:
    NoNiche
    "Graceful Roll
    Graceful Roll is an active skill; it is activated by sneaking (Shift key by default) while falling. It is only effective if the sneaking is started 20 blocks or fewer before impact. Every level, the chance for a successful Graceful Roll is increased by 0.2%, with a cap of 100% at level 500. It can negate up to 14 damage points, or 7 hearts."

10. Iron_Cow2

Iron_Cow2 Helper Helper

Minecraft username:
    Iron_Cow2
    It's before 20 blocks since after 20 I think it was it won't work.

11. NoNiche

Minecraft username:
    NoNiche
  12. Iron_Cow2

Iron_Cow2 Helper Helper

Minecraft username:
    Iron_Cow2
    It's worked for me in the past, that's why it's a mystery to me now. I'm just trying to get my grinder running again.

13. NoNiche

Minecraft username:
    NoNiche
    I haven't had any issues with it that I can think of, but I don't spend a lot of time on acro so I can't say for sure. I can hop on here in a bit and run some tests maybe?

14. Iron_Cow2

Iron_Cow2 Helper Helper

Minecraft username:
    Iron_Cow2
    Yeah I'm doing it from the max height graceful roll will save/gain experience which is 35 feet with feather falling boots on. Also beacon is active in background with health regen.

15. NotsoFamous1

NotsoFamous1 Casual Noob

Minecraft username:
    NotSoFamous1
    it needs to be about 15 to 17 then move if you are with in a close area it will hit a max xp in that area. i changed mine to 30 or something and it stopped working so im going back to 15.
    I think this is yr issue