• Have you voted?

A New Spawn!

slide.jpg It's about time, and thanks in large part to @PearlescentMoon, we now have a new spawn. Honorable mentions to Circus, and Squishy for their contributions to it as well. evscout57 and TotallyNotChloe are also pimps in their own regard. ^ ^. Anyways, let's get to the details.

NPC Quest givers, here NPC @Melon2007 stands by to dispense wisdom of the rules, along with a kit to anyone who wishes to take the test.
2015-09-29_05.19.28.png
Here stands several of the admin NPCs bearing even more quests. The whistling by the way signifies that they have a quest you have not completed. 2015-09-30_06.11.40.png

But really those are the only screenshots I want to share of the spawn. I want you guys to go to /spawn and check it out! It's rather extraordinary, and shout out to @PearlescentMoon again for bringing this one together so quickly.

That being said, keep in mind that we will still be working on spawn! So don't worry about the blanks. We're filling them in with our magic markers. ;)

Comments

What a beautiful build, such detail, such glamour. Amazing job, Georgie! So what happens with the old spawn and all our shops... oooh. I just found the portal. Interesting.

Looks amazing color! Thank you 21gorgie building that AWESOME new spawn for us! What texture pack is that by the way? I love how you added a staff room to see all the awesome people who support out minecraft lives. Kinda like Minecraft super heroes in a way :D

The new spawn really is a fantastic build. Well done. The quests were fun too. I think I have a few more but is there a complete list somewhere? And will you be adding more?

The new spawn really is a fantastic build. Well done. The quests were fun too. I think I have a few more but is there a complete list somewhere? And will you be adding more?
I totally agree :D its amazing!