• Have you voted?

1.12 -> 1.13 Item Transfers

The time has come that you can sign up to get your items transferred to the new server. It will still be some time before they transfer because I need to write a conversion script for items, but you can at least sign up now!

How to get your items transferred:
  1. Connect to oldscarlet.supernoobs.net on 1.12
  2. Put items you want transferred in your inventory or backpack
  3. Type /transfer
Items that will be transferred:
  • Crate items (Cake parties, armor)
  • Items with special enchantments
  • Collectors items such as heads, books, other
  • Special spawners not found in regular world (Wither, Zombie Pigman)
  • Shulkers containing items listed above
Examples of items that will not be transferred:
  • Diamonds
  • Gold
  • Normally enchanted items
  • Dragon eggs
If you're concerned about whether or not a specific item can be transferred, feel free to reply to this post.

Last edited:

Comments

1. Is it okay we have stuff packed in shulkers?
2. If we accidentally leave something in a shulker will it be removed in transfer or will we not be able to transfer anything in that shulker?
3. Is there a easy fast way we can document everything we have before we transfer it just in case? Are there logs or maybe we should make a video?

1. Is it okay we have stuff packed in shulkers?
2. If we accidentally leave something in a shulker will it be removed in transfer or will we not be able to transfer anything in that shulker?
3. Is there a easy fast way we can document everything we have before we transfer it just in case? Are there logs or maybe we should make a video?
Yes
No
Mileage may vary. You already have screen capture stuff, so if you'd like to video go for it.

Wait so I know Enzichan asked but I'm still confused so I've packed my shulkers and I have a good amount but I may have left some items that wouldn't fit into the categories above in some shulkers on accident would just the item be removed or would the whole shulker be removed?

Wait so I know Enzichan asked but I'm still confused so I've packed my shulkers and I have a good amount but I may have left some items that wouldn't fit into the categories above in some shulkers on accident would just the item be removed or would the whole shulker be removed?
Just the item.

Aww yiss! Hopefully I'll have some time today to sort through everything I've packed and make sure it's all transferable. Perhaps I'll document what I have as well just for peace of mind.

As your previous instructions, I had loaded my /bp with stuff. I sign in to oldscarlet, hit /bp and it says you do not have perms. What gives? I really hope the things I put in there arent gone. Those were all my uniques. Please tell me theyre there.

As your previous instructions, I had loaded my /bp with stuff. I sign in to oldscarlet, hit /bp and it says you do not have perms. What gives?
You lost your platinum due to the issue I was talking about on the forums, but you have mod back. Have you signed into 1.13 since I made that post last night?

Same here and I took the video of my stuff. Found some crap to take out, too. Yay so exciting.

When I log on to 1.12, I can't move or look around, I'm "locked in safe mode" and I can't do /bp.